Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coco Rocha for Interview Russia


I can't help it, Coco is just....amazing. I warned you that I am mildly obsessed with her. I just love her poses. I would LOVE to be at Fashion's Night Out tonight, all my favorite models and designers just out and about?
I would die. 
But sadly, I cannot afford the long treck up to NY, so will have to be consoled reading my September Issue of VOGUE and dreaming up outlandish photo shoots and campaigns. 

Anyhoo, here is my Top 10 (well...thirteen-because they are all amazing) Lovely List for the week, featuring again, Mrs. Rocha.



I promise after this I will post about other things besides Coco- school has just sapped my energy and she is always doing something worth talking about. Plus, there is simply too much in the fashion world with Fashion week going on to even begin to post about all the things I love. I still haven't gotten over last year's collections- especially the couture shows! 


Interview Russia - September 2012

Photographer: Andreas Sjodin
Stylist: Karen Kaiser
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Make-up: Maud Laceppe

No comments:

Post a Comment