Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Freedom

All I can say peeps- I'M FREEEEE!
 I'm over and DONE with my internship and can breathe again!
School starts Monday, but in the meantime I have nothing to do and all day to get there! 
No more 10 hour shifts or working Saturdays! 
I just used a lot of exclamation points. 

My social life this week:
I've really fallen off the social wagon. But I actually crawled out from under my rock this week to participate in the following:
1. I watched most of the closing ceremonies of the Olympics with Ben and his roommate- mostly to see if the Spice Girls really were performing.
2. Last night I got to participate in a music video for a local band, and I can't wait to share the results with you! It was a lot of fun, a good way to cap off this summer. They had the audience filming on iPhone's as well, so the footage should be interesting!





On a totally unrelated note, I re-vamped an old look in Photoshop and for some reason it reminded me of Anberlin's lyrics:

Clap your hands all ye children
There's a clamor in your whispering
Clap your hands tonight
Hear what the silence screams
Clap your hands
Clap your hands now all ye children
Clap your hands all ye children
There's a clamor in your whispering tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment