Sunday, August 19, 2012

Knockin' on Heaven's Door


Mama, take this badge off of me
I can't use it anymore.
It's gettin' dark, too dark for me to see
I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door.
-Bob Dylan




We had a great time shooting at First United Methodist in downtown Statesboro! The lighting was great, and it wasn't too hot or buggy- a big plus down here. I have driven past this church hundreds of times, and I've always wanted to visit this door. It looks so medieval and formidable and AWESOME!
Isn't Ben handsome?! Of course we had to include his precious Tele in this series. I'm so proud of him! He's the staff worship leader for the Wesley Foundation here! :)
I'm really proud of this hand-chain or hand-harness or whatever it's called. I keep seeing them in various places but figured I could make my own. And I did. Granted, it's not perfect, but for a prototype I was pretty pleased.  
I get compliments every time I wear it, and I've even gotten a few people ask me to make them one! I'm a big fanatic for the fairy-like or elven-ish, so this is me to a capital "T". 
**Future DIY alert** 


3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love these pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are truly amazing <3

    I nominated you for the Liebster award! http://who-the-fuck-is-chanel.blogspot.pt/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giiirrrrl thank you so much! I LOVE your blog btw!

      Delete