Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Washington Wedding
























B and I got to attend one of our dearest friend's wedding a few weeks ago. We all met through the Baptist Collegiate Ministry on campus, and were put into a family group together. She was our "aunt" Courtney, and B and I were siblings (it sounds incestrial, it's not!). It was for freshman to get to know each other and older students, like a group of friends built in to go to events and have fun with.

We fast became a close-knit group of three, and spent many, many, MANY hours, days and nights together! She even threw me a FOUR DAY birthday extravaganza for my 19th birthday! It involved all my favorite things, foods, and people, and included an embarrassing scavenger hunt, a silly string wake-up, and a surprise party! She was and is one of the most generous and loving people I have ever met.

I was so honored to be a part of her special day, and was glad to be able to have captured such special memories for her to cherish and look back on! Even if life has kind of happened where we don't see each other as much, I will never forget how much she impacted my life when I really needed a friend, and has been there for some of the most hilarious and joyful moments of my life thus far.

I love you Courtney!
































No comments:

Post a Comment