Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lookbook Spring 2014

So after a long time of procrastination, I finally decided to be proactive and shoot the look book I created as part of my graduate capstone project last year for fashion merchandising. You can find more information about the project here. I spent SO many hours planning it, designing it, and putting it together, and as critical as I am on myself, I am really proud of the end result. You can see the other part of the project here, where we learned how to create fashion flats and render them into vector images! 

I shot these photos with my Canon Rebel T3i, given to me as a graduation gift! I have been DREAMING of getting a camera for over a decade, but could never afford one. It makes ALL the difference in the world! I would love to know what you all think, feel free to leave a note in the comment section! 





No comments:

Post a Comment