Friday, May 25, 2012




I love this ad for Tom Ford's fragrance Violet Blonde! The colors are so rich, and the warm shades of her makeup contrasted against the violets really make it a striking image!


Funny Face. One of my favorite movies, and actually the movie that inspired this blog. It's all about challenging social views of beauty. You can see beauty in places you didn't expect, and in people who would surprise you. When I go to Paris, I plan on going everywhere from the movie, and re-creating all the iconic photo-shoots!


I love kittys. I actually named my cat, Kitty. Original, I know. There are so many details in life that we miss out on, and I have discovered how precious Kitty Toes are!


I really do. I always say, women are like cats, and men are like dogs. 
I should write a book. 


Jo Malone's Wild Bluebell fragrance. I love their ads!
You can buy it here


I love these looks from 1958!


For those of you who love vintage pin-up hairdos, Cherry Dollface has a great tutorial! I'll post pics when I've tried it out!


This scene from Becoming Jane gets me every time. James Mcavoy is so....so...words can't describe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment