Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Wishlist


First Wednesday Wish-list post! Bringing you all my latest wishes and dreams, because wishes don't cost anything! 


1. I am in love with this Tail Me More Mug from Modcloth. My boyfriend bought me the fox design, but  they are both so adorable- I want to fill my house with whimsical things!




2. This lovely Printed Lace Raincoat from Free People is completely amazing. Unfortunately, it's out of my budget, but finger's crossed that it goes on sale!


3. I need this Cardboard Taxidermy in my life! It makes a statement and looks so darling! All of the charm without the macabre of actual taxidermy. 


4. This String of Pearls plant is so beautiful! I saw it for the first time used in an Anthropologie window display and I knew, someday, I had to have it!



5. And lastly, the Pièce de résistance! This guitar. Is. Divine. The Fender Pawn Shop '72 Electric Guitar cannot get any better. Sea foam color, semi-hollow Stratocaster body with an f-hole, and a Telecaster neck.


No comments:

Post a Comment