Friday, June 13, 2014

Beauty Everyday

I've bought a lot of books lately, which in my opinion, is always excusable. Like the quote from Les Miserables, "Books are cold but safe little friends." My latest treasure, which I found at Anthropologie, is the book Beauty Everyday. I was so excited for it to come in the mail that I ran all the way to my apartment's front office in my jammies to pick it up! This book is a collaboration between photographers Rinne Allen, Kristen Bach, and Rebecca Wood. It's 365 pages of beautiful things that most people would overlook. Old bottles, raindrops, flowers, peeling paint, all the beauty that is in the world if we slow down to truly appreciate it. It's the little things that make life special. I know that this book will serve as an inspiration and refuge for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment