Saturday, June 7, 2014

June 7, 2014

Today was a great day. Ben was able to come down to Statesboro in a last minute decision and I was able to get someone to cover my shift at work! Otherwise I wouldn't get to see him for another three weeks and that is WAY too long to be away from each other! So we decided to go to our favorite place, Savannah! Also, can I just take a moment to brag on his blooming photography skills! I am so grateful that he is such a trooper and loves to take pictures as much as I do!

Lately I cannot get enough of fringe! This top was at the store I work at and I fell in love immediately. I love the macrame knot effect too- it would probably be really easy to make! (I'll have to look into a possible DIY). I bought some mom jeans at a thrift store awhile ago and turned them into these shorts. Why pay for what you can make yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment