Sunday, October 14, 2012

Man, oh man, you're my best friend

"Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma & Pa
Not the way that I do love you"


Ok, so I am mildly obsessed with houndstooth, and this dress that I got at Entourage is perfect! It's soft and a thicker than other knits, so it will be perfect to wear with tights and boots when the chilly weather comes through! 


Home by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros on Grooveshark
And I love this song :) Not to be a hipster or anything, but I liked it WAY before everyone else. Oh, and just to be clear, I'm dibs-ing it for my wedding (someday). Totally going to walk out of the ceremony to it.
 
 
"Home, let me come home Home is whenever I'm with you"

2 comments:

  1. great legs, nice outfit

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look!kisses from Italy

    ReplyDelete